We require our grantees to submit a photo of themselves at the end of their grant to be considered compliant.
- Please submit at least two press-quality photos.
- “Press Quality” means that photos should be over 1200×1200 pixels, in JPEG or TIFF format. Setting your digital camera to “Highest” quality (or similar) will usually satisfy this requirement.
- Photos should clearly picture PI, and co-investigators and research subjects if possible.
- Photos should be taken at the research site if possible.
- If possible, short videos of your dig or research subjects are encouraged.
- We may use your photos in Leakey Foundation publications at any time in the future.
How to submit your Photos
Please submit all photos as .JPG attachments to an email to email@example.com.